Payment of all fees must be made within thirty (30) days of submission of your online registration. If you submit your registration less than thirty (30) days prior to the first day of the Conference, payment must be made within five (5) days. Prior to attendance at the Conference, Web Shield reserves the right to cancel any registration at any time prior to the start of the Conference if all fees have not been timely paid.
Attendee shall be responsible for the payment of any and all taxes required under law, as well as any and all wire transfer or other banking fees that may apply to your payment method.
Separate tax rates apply to services related to the organization of congresses, seminars or similar events, since events conducting public ticket sales have to be taxed according to the local tax rates of the event venue’s jurisdiction.
Attendee Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be made in writing. Email notice shall suffice. Refunds will be provided for cancellations as follows:
- For cancellations submitted sixty (60) days or more prior to the Conference, the attendee will receive a 100 percent refund of the Conference registration fee.
- Cancellations submitted within forty (40) days prior to the first day of the Conference, will refund fifty (50) percent of the attendee fee.
- Cancellations submitted within thirty (30) days prior to the first day of the Conference, are non-refundable
- No-shows are liable for the entire Conference fee, and will be billed by Web Shield.
- Refunds will be processed after the close of the Conference, and may take up to thirty (30) days to process.
Initiative Supporter Agreement & Cancellation Policy
Interested parties will receive an Initiative Supporter Agreement, which has to be signed by an authorised signatory, for and on behalf of the Supporting Organisation. By signing the mentioned agreement the Supporting Organisation is agreeing to payment in full for the RiskConnect conference. Please find prices and details stated below this chapter. Should the Supporting Organisation decide to cancel its participation after signing this document, it is responsible for 75% of the full original invoice amount payable within 30 days of the date of cancellation. Any cancellation made less than 60 days prior to 23 November 2017 is subject to 100% payment. All requests for cancellation must be addressed in writing to email@example.com. Should Web Shield cancel the conference for any reason, the Supporting Organisation will be refunded 100% of any payment made towards its supporter package.
- Silver Package – 3.000,00€incl. 2 Delegate Passes, visibility during the event, company profile on event page
- Gold Package – 6.000,00€ incl. 3 Delegate Passes, visibility during the event, company profile on event page, company profile on RiskConnect event brochure (half page)
- Platinum Package – 12.000,00€ incl. 5 Delegate Passes, visibility during the event, company profile on event page, company profile on RiskConnect event brochure (full page), company branding on RiskConnect special edition of "Fundamentals of Card-Not-Present Merchant Acceptance: Understanding High Risk Businesses"
If the original Attendee registrant is unable to attend, Attendee may send a replacement Attendee from the same Attendee organization. It is the responsibility of the original Attendee registrant to notify Web Shield, in writing, five (5) business days prior to the Conference confirming that they will not be able to attend and would like to send a replacement.
In the unlikely event that Web Shield cancels the Conference, Web Shield will refund the fees paid by Attendee within thirty (30) days of such cancellation, and Web Shield will not be held responsible for other costs or expenditures incurred by Attendee, including hotel or travel costs.
Organiser’s Publications or other Media (i.e. photographs, video, etc.)
The Organiser shall be free to include in any form of media created by the Organiser (or on its behalf) in connection with the Event, the Sponsor’s and attending Company’s name and logo.
Any and all photographs, videos, or other recorded media may be used by Web Shield for the purposes of marketing or advertising without any payment or compensation being offered and without any request being made to the featured parties.
Web Shield assumes no risk or liability in connection with your role as an Attendee, in whatever capacity, including as a Speaker.
In the event of any damages caused by attendees to property or equipment in use by Web Shield, the attendee will be charged the full replacement cost. Any damage must be reported to a member of The Company staff immediately.
Any badges issued by Web Shield to you (also, “Attendee”) are for the sole use of the Attendee.
As an Attendee at a Web Shield event, you agree to conduct yourself in a professional manner and to comply with such reasonablerequirements that are imposed by Web Shield in connection with the Conference.